Bajío Boneville Polycarbonate Lens Sunglasses
Black Matte / Blue Polycarbonate
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
Whether you’re casting from a low-tide sandbar or burying your toes in the sand at a beachside bar, the Bajío Boneville is a stylish, fashion-forward frame perfect for combing the horizon for busting fish or trading tall tales at the cantina. Its curved lenses come in several colors to match any scenario, all featuring Bajío's Fresh Eyes polarized lens technology which blocks 95% of blue light, as well as durable anti-scratch and oleophobic lens coatings.
Bajío Boneville Polycarbonate Lens Sunglasses Features:
- Extreme durability means the ultimate protection for your eyes
- Up to 30% lighter than glass, resulting in an "all-day" ergonomic wearability
- The Boneville is classed as a Medium-Large fitting frame
- Full 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans; bio-based nylon is 10x stronger than petroleum-based plastics
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them the clearest lenses on the planet
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier
Temple Arm Length