The Bajío Nato is a squared, statement-making frame that employs oversized temples to block sidelight and keep the focus on what’s in front of you. A large frame can be heavy, but not when it’s made of Bajío's lighter and stronger castor-based bio-plastic. Bajío Fresh Eyes polarized lens technology slices through glare for better fish-spotting, while a blue light-blocking coating prevents eye fatigue to maintain visual acuity during marathon days in the sun. Finished with durable anti-scratch and oleophobic lens coatings, the Bajío Nato Glass Lens Sunglasses are ready to help you get the job done with maximum clarity and style.
Bajío Nato Glass Lens Sunglasses Features:
- Unmatched visual clarity
- Made from a thinner material than polycarbonate lenses
- The Nato frame is classed as a Large to Extra-Large fitting frame
- Full 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Wide temples for maximum sun protection
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans; bio-based nylon is 10x stronger than petroleum-based plastic
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them the clearest lenses on the planet
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
BAJIO NATO FEATURES
Temple Arm Length