Named for a memorable flat we encountered on our odyssey expedition through the Yucatan near Campeche, the Bajío Piedra elicits images of red and back mangroves, casting to the big rolling tarpon on the incoming and sneaking on snook with the outgoing. Designed with a full wrap 8-base wrap and lightweight yet durable bio-based nylon frame, Piedra can perform all day long without weighing you down.
The Piedra's wide temples block sidelight and provide sun protection so you can focus on the fish in front of you. No-slip rubber nose pads and temple tips keep these shades in place, even in the heat of the moment during battles with big fish on the hottest, sweltering days of summer. Polarized, color-enhancing lenses with proprietary blue light-blocking LAPIS technology bring clarity, color, and depth to the entire experience like never before.
Bajío Piedra Polycarbonate Lens Sunglasses Features:
- Base Curve: Full, 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Frame Material: Durable bio-based nylon
- Nose Pads: Proprietary non-slip rubber nose pads
- Temple Tips: Rubber temple tips for no-slip fit
- Hinge: Flex hinge
- Lens: Polarized, color-enhancing, high def lenses with proprietary blue light-blocking LAPIS technology
- Lens Coating: Scratch-resistant and oleophobic coatings protect lenses and allow for easy cleaning of salt, sweat, and sunscreen
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.