Bajío Vega Polycarbonate Lens Sunglasses
Black Matte / Rose Mirror Polycarbonate
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
The Bajío Vega is named for Alejandro, Vega Cruz, AKA "Sandflea," the Grandfather of fly fishing on the Yucatan's Isla Holbox. The large frame Vega can help you spot giant 200-pound tarpon or schools of wolfpack smallmouth rolling in by the hundreds all day without weighing you down thanks to the strong yet lightweight bio-based frames.
Offering a bold, squared, high coverage 8-base wrap design with wide temples to block sidelight and protect eyes from the sun, the Vega puts you in a veritable cocoon ready to laser focus on the task at hand. Bajío's polarized, color-enhancing lenses with proprietary blue light-blocking LAPIS technology cut through glare for better fish-spotting, while reducing eye strain and fatigue.
Bajío Vega Polycarbonate Lens Sunglasses Features:
- Coverage: High Coverage
- Base Curve: Full, 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Frame Material: Durable bio-based nylon
- Nose Pads: Proprietary non-slip rubber nose pads
- Temple Tips: Rubber temple tips for no-slip fit
- Hinge: Flex hinge
- Lens: Polarized, color-enhancing, high def lenses with proprietary blue light-blocking LAPIS™ technology
- Lens Coating: Scratch-resistant and oleophobic coatings protect lenses and allow for easy cleaning of salt, sweat, and sunscreen
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to