A new level of Berkley finesse. The Berkley SPY has been fine-tuned by Professional angler, Josh Bertrand, to perform in the toughest clear water situations. The compact profile offers a slightly different and wide-ranging baitfish profile. Fitted with easy spinning props and a tailor-made tight shimmying action, the SPY delivers an ideal spybait action on the fall and throughout the slowest retrieves.
Josh Bertrand Pro Tip: Designed to fish in clear water and at any depth. The SPY is most effective on a long cast with a slow retrieve. The SPY's tight action and exaggerated side flash excels in tough conditions.
Berkley SPY Features:
- Tight action and exaggerated side flash excels in tough conditions
- Continuous shimmy during the fall draws strikes from a distance
- Free spinning stainless-steel propellers for added flash
- Compact profile for bullet-like casts
- Slow fall model designed to fish in shallower water than a traditional spybait
- High detail finish and cosmetics
- Standard model sinking rate – 0.92ft/sec
- Equipped with sharp Fusion19™ hooks
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Species: Largemouth Bass
Standard - .92ft/sec
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to file a report.