Continuing its tradition of filling livewells and limits nationwide, the Cubby Mini-Mite Jig is the jig and soft-plastic that has stood the test of time and is a longtime favorite of anglers chasing crappie, perch, bluegill, and any smaller gamefish species. A small but mighty, "jig-in-a-tube", the Mini-Mite Jig features a 1 1/2" length plastic that features a lightly-ribbed body that gives off subtle vibrations and kicks, even with the slightest rod movements by the angler. Each jig features a lead ball head and a size 8 gold hook that sets surely, even into the thin "paper-mouths" of crappie, perch, bluegill, and more. Whether you're a diehard crappie angler looking for the ultimate dock shooting or spider rig pre-rigged soft plastic or the weekend warrior looking to fill their livewell for that upcoming fish fry, the Cubby Mini-Mite Jig deserves a home in every crappie and panfish angler's box!
Cubby Mini-Mite Jig Features:
- Weight: 1/32 oz
- #8 Gold Hook
- 5 Per Pack
- Each bait comes in its own tube
- Great for crappie, perch, bluegill, trout, and other species of panfish
- Made in the U.S.A.
Cubby Mini-Mite Jigging Tips:
- The lighter the line, the better the action of the jig. Use 4-pound line or the lightest line that works best for your rod and reel.
- Most fish feed near the bottom and will be caught within a foot off the bottom.
- Keep the jig moving. Usually, it’s best to slowly bounce the jig on the bottom, pausing for a few seconds between bounces.
- Fish often strike a jig when it is falling to the bottom or when the line is slack. Watch the line at the surface for any movement.
- Use a grub or wax worm on the hook to attract more fish in difficult fishing conditions.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CUBBY MINI-MITE JIG
QUANTITY PER PACK
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to file a report.