Daiwa Ballistic LT Spinning Reel
2500 / 6.2:1
Stock: 0Sorry, all variations out of stock
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
The Daiwa Ballistic LT series of spinning reels were designed lighter and stronger in a more compact package than ever before. The strength of the Zaion housing is an example of the LT design concept of Light but Tough. At the heart of the reel is a machined Aluminum Alloy DigiGear designed for smoothness, strength, and durability. The main shaft utilizes the Magseal, which prevents water and debris intrusion. The reel is long-casting and extremely smooth employing a 7 Bearing System. The Ballistic LT line of spinning reels is designed for a wide range of gamefish incorporating many different techniques. The Ballistic LT series of reels is a prime example of Daiwa’s commitment to the LT Concept of modern spinning reel design, smaller, lighter yet stronger.
Ballistic LT Features:
Air Bail: Hollow, tubular stainless steel bail for maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight
- Air Rotor: Lighter, stronger, and more balanced than any other rotor system delivers the ultimate reel sensitivity and rotational balance
- ATD-Drag: Daiwa's Automatic Tournament Drag reduces initial drag start-up inertia for a smoother drag from the initial hook up
- DigiGear: Ultra-tough drive gear and pinion gears for optimizes speed, power, durability, and smoothness
- MagSealed Body: Completely protects the interior of the reel against the elements
- Zaion Body: Corrosion-resistant body with exceptional strength
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Techniques: Blade BaitsBobbersDrop ShotsFinesse Hair JigsHard Topwater (Prop)Inline SpinnersJerkbaitsLipless CrankbaitsLive Bait RigsNed RigsNeko RigsSoft Body Swimbaits (Small/Medium)SpoonsSpybaitsTrolling Mid Depth (10'-19')Trolling Shallow (0-9')TubesVertical Jigging Deep (20'+)Vertical Jigging Mid Depth (10'-19')Vertical Jigging Shallow (0-9')Wacky Rigs
BALL BEARINGS / ROLLER BEARINGS
INCHES PER CRANK
MAX DRAG (LB)