Daiwa Ballistic MQ LT Spinning Reel
3000D / 5.2:1
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
The Ballistic you have come to know and love has been redesigned and upgraded. Still featuring the LT Concept for the ultimate in Light and Tough performance, now complete with Daiwa's Monocoque Body (MQ) for even more power and a more compact frame. An MQ frame design allows for a larger gear inside of the reel, adding power and longevity to your gear set. A 360-degree screw-in sideplate removes the need for traditional sideplate screws, allowing for a more compact and weather-resistant housing.
Complete with a Magsealed main shaft to prevent water and debris intrusion, the Ballistic MQ LT is ready to take on the toughest battles. This reel is long-casting and extremely smooth, employing an 8 Bearing System and with models ranging from 1000 to 4000, the Ballistic LT line of spinning reels are designed for a wide range of gamefish under a wide variety of techniques.
The Ballistic MQ LT series of reels is a prime example of Daiwa's renowned commitment to design, function, and innovation.
Daiwa Ballistic MQ LT Features:
- Air Bail: Hollow tubular stainless steel bail that delivers maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight.
- Air Rotor: Delivers a great leap forward in rotor design and function and delivers the ultimate reel sensitivity and rotational balance.
- ATD: Reduces initial drag start-up inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
- Monocoque Body: Improves the strength of the reel, while also improving water-resistance of the body and allows for a larger diameter drive gear to be installed.
- Tough Digigear: Machine cut gearing system ensures ultimate gear precision, rotational smoothness, and strength.
DAIWA BALLISTIC MQ LT SPECS
INCHES PER CRANK
MAX DRAG (LB)