A leg-up on the best-selling previous generation, the new Daiwa Fuego LT is made of a ZAION V carbon-fiber body, unlike any other competitors' reels at its price. The 2023 release of the Fuego LT has a superbly lightweight construction (3%-5% less than the previous generation) and Daiwa's Airdrive Rotor that provides unmatched and unseen performance for its price point. Additionally, Daiwa employed a solid Airdrive Bail, made of a stronger, more rigid metal that's thinner and lighter than traditional materials, effectively reducing the reel's weight and improving the ease of reel rotation. Daiwa's Magsealed Body delivers premium interior protection, Tough Digigear gives rotational smoothness and strength, and ATD Drag creates a reliable and fluid high-performance drag. Leading the way in technology and innovation at a price point friendly to all anglers, the Daiwa knocked it out of the park yet again with the Fuego LT Spinning Reel.
Daiwa Fuego LT 2023 Spinning Reel Features:
- ZAION V Body: A new generation of lightweight Daiwa's resin and carbon material, both strong and incredibly lightweight.
- Air Bail: A hollow tubular stainless steel bail delivers maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight.
- Air Rotor: Lighter, stronger, and more balanced than any rotor system that’s come before, ‘Air Rotor’ delivers a great leap forward in rotor design and function and delivers the ultimate reel sensitivity and rotational balance.
- Magsealed Body: Magnetised oil seal located on the main shaft of the reel’s rotor, shutting the door to the elements and unwanted intruders.
- Tough Digigear: Machine-cut gearing that ensures the ultimate gear precision, rotational smoothness, and strength.
- ATD Drag: High-density woven carbon impregnated with specially designed grease, creating a smooth and fluid high-performance drag.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
DAIWA FUEGO LT 2023 SPINNING REEL
INCHES PER CRANK
MAX DRAG (LB)