Related Products (27)
With a stark, modern appearance, the handsome reels are modestly priced with an abundance of design and engineering features. The LT body (light yet tough) is constructed from a carbon-based composite that is much lighter than conventional materials yet very durable. With a much greater strength-to-weight ratio, the reels are lighter and can be handled without fatigue over the long course of a full day’s fishing. The spool design features the Advanced Ballistic System or ABS. This technology utilizes a reversed taper to pay out line in bigger loops reducing outgoing friction and improving casting distance. The oversize spool also holds more line and can exert more pressure on hooked gamefish. The Air Rotor and Air Bail are carbon composite designed lighter and stronger than conventional designs. The smoothness of operation is assured by 6 ball bearings and a roller bearing. Rarely in the spinning reel market can you find a reel modest in price yet loaded with state-of-the-art technology and design features, and the Daiwa Legalis LT is that reel.
Legalis LT Features:
Air Bail: Hollow, tubular stainless steel bail for maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight
- Air Rotor: Lighter, stronger, and more balanced than any other rotor system delivers the ultimate reel sensitivity and rotational balance
- ATD-Drag: Daiwa's Automatic Tournament Drag reduces initial drag start-up inertia for a smoother drag from the initial hook up
- Carbon Light Body: Extra-strong carbon-based composite material, lighter and tougher than ordinary graphite
- DigiGear: Optimized speed, power, durability, and smoothness
- Machine Cut Handle: Slimmer, more compact, and 50% lighter
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|MODEL||BALL BEARINGS / ROLLER BEARINGS||GEAR RATIO||INCHES PER CRANK||WEIGHT||MONO CAPACITY||BRAID CAPACITY||MAX DRAG (LB)|
Techniques: BobbersHard Topwater (Prop)Inline SpinnersJerk BaitsLipless CrankbaitsLive Bait RigsSpybaitsTrolling Shallow (0-9')Vertical Jigging Deep (20'+)Vertical Jigging Mid Depth (10'-19')Vertical Jigging Shallow (0-9')