Daiwa Saltist MQ Spinning Reel
3000D-XH / 6.2:1
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
The Saltist you have come to know and love has been redesigned and upgraded in the Daiwa Saltist MQ. Still featuring a heavy-duty aluminum frame for maximum durability, we have now added our Monocoque Body (MQ) for even more power and a more compact frame. An MQ frame design allows us to fit a larger gear inside of the reel, adding power and longevity to your gear set. A 360-degree screw-in sideplate removes the need for traditional sideplate screws, allowing for a more compact and more weather-resistant housing.
This saltwater reel utilizes a Zaion AIR ROTOR, the rotation is effortless allowing you to cast and retrieve all day with ease, and comes complete with a Magsealed main shaft to maximize protection from the elements, allowing you to be ready to take on even the toughest of battles.
Available in a wide range of sizes from a compact 2500 perfect for inshore fishing, up to a heavy-duty 20000 to take on the toughest offshore predators. The Saltist MQ is truly a prime example of what a spinning reel should be capable of.
Daiwa Saltist MQ Spinning Reel Features:
- Monocoque (MQ) One Piece Body for improved strength and water-resistance
- Daiwa Air Bail offers maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight
- Daiwa Air Rotor for a lighter, stronger, and more balanced rotor system
- Automatic Tournament Drag (ATD) to reduce initial drag start-up inertia
- Tough Digigear: Ultimate gear precision, rotational smoothness, and strength
- X-Torque Construction uses bias cross wrapped carbon layers to increase strength
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|MODEL||BEARINGS||GEAR RATIO||INCHES PER CRANK||WEIGHT (OZ)||MONO CAPACITY||BRAID CAPACITY||MAX DRAG (LB)|
|SALTISTMQ3000D-XH||6+1||6.2:1||36.8||9.5||10/280, 12/220||15/250, 20/220||22|