The Daiwa Steez SV TW features Daiwa's Air Brake System, combining the controlled casting of the SV Spool, with the ease of use of the Magforce Z braking system. Its compact profile ensures easy handling, and its new shallow SV Free Floating Spool design allows you to cast with virtually no backlashing. The TWS (T-Wing System) reduces friction on a cast and extreme line angles by allowing line to flow freely through the wide, top section of the T-wing system.
On the retrieve when the handle is engaged, the line then drops into the lower channel of the T-Wing for even distribution across the spool width. The result is longer, more precise casting, even spool speed, and virtually zero backlashes. The Magnesium frame and side cover keep the Steez SV TW incredibly lightweight, and the UTD (Ultimate Tournament Drag) system starts up smooth and stays smooth throughout the entire drag range. Delivering casting performance you have to experience to believe, the Steez SV TW continues to push the limits of what is possible in a baitcasting reel.
Daiwa Steez SV TW Features:
- 80 MM Handle suited for light tackle finesse applications and smaller profile reels
- Magnesium Body is slightly lighter than conventional alloy reels and is fully corrosion-resistant
- TWS(T-Wing System) allows maximum casting distance and accuracy
- UTD (Ultimate Tournament Drag) gives ultra-smooth low inertia with the ultimate fish-stopping power
- Zero Adjuster braking for perfect casting
- Free Floating Spool allows the spool to spin freely, unhampered by gear train friction
- ABS (Air Brake System) creates buttery smooth braking pressure
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
DAIWA STEEZ SV TW CASTING REEL
INCHES PER CRANK
MAX DRAG (LB)