The Dakota Lithium 24V 60AH Deep Cycle Battery is powered by durable Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology, allowing you to enjoy up to three times more power, one-third the weight, and up to five times longer use than lead acid batteries. Built to withstand even the harshest environments, it has a cycle life of 3,000-6,000 recharge cycles (8-10 years at regular use) and is backed up by a best-in-class 11-year warranty. With 60 Amp hours of capacity, it's perfect for a full day of fishing with 24V trolling motors or to link for solar energy storage. Enjoy effortless power and more time on the water with the Dakota Lithium 24V 60AH Deep Cycle Battery!
Dakota Lithium 24V 60AH Deep Cycle Battery Features:
- Size: 9.1" L x 6.8" W x 8.66" H
- Weight: 24.9 lbs
- Voltage: 24V
- Storage Capacity: 60 Amp hours
- Energy: 1536 Watts
- Discharge: 80 A max continuous, 100 A max pulse 10 second pulse
- Charge: 25 A (0.5C) max, 30 V max
- Up to 80% capacity for 3,000 cycles in recommended conditions
- Single 24V 5A LiFePO4 charger included
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.