The Dakota Lithium DL+ 12V 135AH Dual Purpose Battery is engineered with LiFePO4 technology, giving it up to 5 times the power of a lead acid battery, while being half the weight and lasting up to 5 times longer. Its 1000 CCA and high continuous discharge rate make it an ideal choice for high amp draw applications like car audio, starting engines, heavy machinery, or golf carts. The DL+ 12V 135AH Dual Purpose Battery is the most versatile in the Dakota Lithium range. It includes a terminal adapter kit, enabling compatibility with a variety of automotive, deep cycle marine, and other deep cycle applications. The battery can be linked in series to form 24V, 36V, or 48V systems, comes with a LiFePO4 charger, and is backed with a best-in-class 11 year warranty. Enjoy reliable power and more time on the water with the Dakota Lithium DL+ 12V 135AH Dual Purpose Battery!
Dakota Lithium DL+ 12V 135AH Dual Purpose Battery Features:
- Size: 9.5” L x 6.9” W x 7.75” H
- Weight: 27.2 lbs
- Voltage: 12V
- Storage Capacity: 135 Amp hours
- Energy: 1620 Watts
- Cold Cranking Amps: 1,000
- Discharge: 135A max continuous discharge, 1000A max 2 second pulse, 900A max 5 sec pulse. 9.0V Max discharge, 11.0V Max recommended discharge
- Charge: Recommend for longest life 70A or less (.5C), Peak charge acceptance 165A max for one minute, 200A max BMS cutoff. Max continuous 135A (1C). 14.4V recommended, 15V max, BMS protection from over charging will cut off at 15V
- Up to 80% capacity for 2,500 cycles in recommended conditions
12V 10A LiFePO4 charger included
- Dual Purpose Use: Can be used as a deep cycle battery and/or as a starter battery for starting gasoline engines
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.