Experience exceptional performance with the Dakota Lithium DL+ 12V 60AH Dual Purpose Battery. Built for tough conditions, this multi-purpose workhorse offers twice the power and half the weight of a lead acid battery in a LiFePO4 design. Achieve 1,000 cold cranking amps (CCA) and a high continuous discharge rate with double the battery life of lead-acid batteries. Perfect for starting engines, car audio, heavy machinery, golf carts, car batteries, and more. The DL+ 12V 60AH battery is Dakota Lithium's most versatile offering and comes with a terminal adapter kit suitable for various marine, automotive, and deep cycle applications. It can be effortlessly connected in series to form 24V, 36V, or 48V systems, making it adaptable to different power needs. The package includes a LiFePO4 charger, and the battery is supported by an impressive 11-year warranty. Enjoy effortless power and more time on the water with the Dakota Lithium DL+ 12V 60AH Dual Purpose Battery!
Dakota Lithium DL+ 12V 60AH Dual Purpose Battery Features:
- Size: 9.5” L x 6.9” W x 7.44” H
- Weight: 16.5 lbs
- Voltage: 12V
- Storage Capacity: 60 Amp hours
- Energy: 720 Watts
- Discharge: 100A max continuous discharge, 750A max 2 second pulse, 650A max 5 sec pulse
- Ultra-Fast Charging: DL rapid charge technology allows for charging speeds of 45 minutes (80 Amps). Recommend for longest life 60A or less (1C), Max continuous 80A (1.5C). 14.4V recommended, 15V max, BMS protection from over charging will cut off at 14.6V
- Up to 80% capacity for 2,000 cycles in recommended conditions
12V 10A LiFePO4 charger included
- Dual Purpose Use: Can be used as a deep cycle battery and/or as a starter battery for starting gasoline engines
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.