An everyday finesse-style bass rod with the feel of a tournament stick, the Duckett Fishing Silverado Spinning Rod delivers pro-level performance at an extremely reasonable price point. You'll like the way this rod handles, in every phase! Like many of Duckett's higher-end rods, the Silverado is built on a premium Sensi-Touch multi-modulus graphite blank and features a Halo-Sanded finish, which keeps blank weight to an absolute minimum while maintaining full strength and responsiveness. With an external carbon wrap and carbon fiber scrim reinforcement through the blank, this rod is extremely strong and durable; its toughness is enhanced with proprietary extended-foot, lock-wrapped guides featuring 316 stainless steel frames and industrial hard chrome inserts, designed to stand up to the hardest-pulling fish in any water. Cast-friendly tip and backbone sectioning; proprietary True Split reel seat maximizes blank-to-hand transmission for outstanding sensitivity and control and cut-resistant EVA comfort grip with EVA foregrip for all-day fishability.
Duckett Fishing Silverado Spinning Rod Features:
- Halo-Sanded – for a stronger, lighter rod with great sensitivity.
- Additional external carbon wrap for enhanced strength and durability.
- Carbon fiber scrim.
- Sensi-touch blanks are made from the highest quality multi-modulus pre-pregs for an extremely lightweight and durable rod.
- High impact, cut resistant comfort grip EVA.
- EVA foregrip for better control and feel.
- Proprietary designed True Split reel seat for better blank to hand transmission of vibration.
- Definite separation of tip and backbone for enhanced performance, castability, and control.
- New overall guide design and epoxy dramatically reduce any potential guide failures.
- New proprietary 316 stainless steel frames with groove-resistant industrial-grade hard chrome inserts.
- Arrowhead design, extended foot, thicker neck, and locking wrap to eliminate guide pull out and breakage.
Double foot elevated stripper and first running guide that adds strength and provides a smoother transition as well for longer casts and durability.
DUCKETT SILVERADO SPINNING ROD CHART
LINE WT (LB)
LURE WT (OZ)
Split Grip EVA
8 + Tip
Split Grip EVA
9 + Tip