All Variations (2)
Price & Quantity
APEX 19 MEGA SI+ CHO
APEX 19 MEGA SI+
NOTE: This product is available online only. Not available for in-store pickup.
The APEX 19 MEGA SI+ Chartplotter from Humminbird provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest multi-function display that anglers have ever seen. Industry-leading MEGA Imaging+ and Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar come standard, with even more performance from a dedicated sonar channel for accessory 2D CHIRP transducers up to 2kW. See it all clearly with an 18.5" Full-HD touchscreen that provides a customized display of information from advanced network options like NMEA 2000, HDMI In/Out, WiFi and Bluetooth. Add the power of the One-Boat Network to integrate the accuracy of Humminbird GPS charts, unrivaled boat control from Minn Kota, and reach new depths with wireless Cannon Optimum downrigger control. The APEX Series is a new kind of multi-function display that will take your fishing to a new level.
NOTE: CHO (Control Head Only) models are the perfect pairing for anglers looking to select their own transducer, such as a Stainless Steel thru-hull option (SSTH 14 HW MSI+) or simply to add an additional display to an existing Humminbird network.
Humminbird APEX 19 MEGA SI+ Features:
- Full-HD 18.5" Display with Cross Touch interface: APEX delivers eye-popping detail with a 1920H x 1080V display. See the incredible detail of sonar and chart images that will ensure you never miss a thing. Control it all using the touchscreen or the keypad—it's up to you.
- Customized Experience: Utilize an intuitive user interface and sidebar menu which provide customizable settings and view combinations to make your fishing experience all your own.
- Dual Core Processor: Perform any task with speed and ease, thanks to the ultra-responsive interface and upgraded processing power.
- Industry-leading Humminbird sonar: Equipped with MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+, and Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar to keep you on the fish. MEGA Imaging+ provides views up to 250' under and out to either side of your boat and Dual Spectrum CHIRP shows exceptional 2D sonar with superior target separation and fish clarity.
- Dual Channel CHIRP Sonar: Dual sonar ports offer connection with any Humminbird sonar options, as well as a dedicated port for 2D CHIRP transducers up to 2kW. Integrated transducer ID provides fast and simple installation of Airmar transducers.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers, and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster and CoastMaster products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness, and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- One-Boat Network Compatible: Many Humminbird models seamlessly integrate and communicate with Minn Kota motors and Cannon Optimum downriggers to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere. Make the most of your time on the water with the exclusive boat control and fish-catching features of the One-Boat Network.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov