We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship same day.
Buy any pair of Leupold Sunglasses and receive a free Leupold hat signed by Bassmaster Angler of the Year Seth Feider!
The Cheyenne features a low-profile frame, making it the perfect option for hunters and shooters with smaller faces. Its full wrap design offers complete protection from the elements while maintaining maximum visibility and airflow. If you want eyewear that looks and feels great without sacrificing safety, the Leupold Cheyenne is the pair for you.
On the water, at the range, or on the go, each pair of Leupold Performance Eyewear is built to outperform in the harshest conditions. Leupold crafts their shatterproof lenses to the same standards as their legendary sporting optics, while In-Fused Polarized technology eliminates glare and stands up to the elements like only a Leupold lens can. Lightweight, rugged, and extremely clear, every style is designed to stand up to whatever obstacle lies ahead.
With excellent lens clarity and ANSI-certified durability, the Cheyenne is just as capable on the jobsite as it is on the water or out in the woods. And like all Leupold Performance Eyewear, it’s designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and backed by Leupold's Lifetime Guarantee–so go ahead, be relentless.
Leupold Cheyenne Features:
- ANSI Z87-2+: Ballistic rating that meets or exceeds ANSI high-velocity impact standards for eye protection
- In-Fused Polarization: Advanced manufacturing process that fuses the polarization film between two of the lens layers, providing permanent polarized protection that won't scratch or deteriorate over time
- Decentered Lens: Machined fit so the clearest part of the lens is directly in front of your eyes
- Shatterproof Lens: Made from ballistic-rated materials, all performance eyewear frames are ultralight, flexible, and maintain structure under stress
- Guard-Ion: Hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image
- Daylight Max: Provides UV protection for optimal performance in bright conditions
- Diamond Coat: Hardened surface coating that reduces surface scratches
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
LEUPOLD CHEYENNE SUNGLASSES
Total Length (mm)
Total Width (mm)
Temple Length (mm)
Total Height (mm)
Lens Thickness (mm)