Buy any pair of Leupold Sunglasses and receive a free Leupold hat signed by Bassmaster Angler of the Year Seth Feider!
The Leupold Payload was designed for anglers and outdoorsmen who live life on the water. Featuring Lens Ventilation and In-Fused Polarization, the Payload maintains a clear image while eliminating glare, helping you see past the water’s surface to what lies beneath. Combine that with wrap-around, ANSI-certified frames, and ballistic-rated lenses, and you’ve got unmatched protection and clarity that every outdoor athlete demands.
On the water at the range, or on the go, each pair of Leupold Performance Eyewear is built to outperform in the harshest conditions. With crafted lenses to the same standards as their legendary sporting optics, Leupold's In-Fused Polarized technology eliminates glare and stands up to the elements like only a Leupold lens can. Lightweight, rugged, and extremely clear, every style is designed to stand up to whatever obstacle lies ahead.
With excellent lens clarity and ANSI-certified durability, the Leupold Payload is just as capable on the jobsite as it is on the water or out in the woods. And like all Leupold Performance Eyewear, it’s designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and backed by Leupold's Lifetime Guarantee–so go ahead, be relentless.
Leupold Payload Features:
- ANSI Z87-2+: Ballistic rating that meets or exceeds ANSI high-velocity impact standards for eye protection
- In-Fused Polarization: Advanced manufacturing process that fuses the polarization film between two of the lens layers, providing permanent polarized protection that won't scratch or deteriorate over time
- Decentered Lens: Machined fit so the clearest part of the lens is directly in front of your eyes
- Shatterproof Lens: Made from ballistic-rated materials, all performance eyewear frames are ultralight, flexible, and maintain structure under stress
- Guard-Ion: Hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image
- Daylight Max: Provides UV protection for optimal performance in bright conditions
- Diamond Coat: Hardened surface coating that reduces surface scratches
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
LEUPOLD PAYLOAD SUNGLASSES
Total Length (mm)
Total Width (mm)
Temple Length (mm)
Total Height (mm)
Lens Thickness (mm)
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to file a report.