NOTE: This product is available online only. Not available for in-store pickup.
See more and catch more with the new Lowrance HDS PRO 16 fishfinder/chartplotter. Watch fish react to your lure in real-time with new, high-resolution ActiveTarget 2 Live Sonar, and find fish and holding structure with new, ultra high-definition Active Imaging HD. Quickly find fishing areas with the latest and most detailed C-MAP charts and get full fishing system networking with expanded boat control from bow to stern.
Featuring a SolarMAX HD touchscreen, anglers will have stunning images of fish, structure, and chart details that can be viewed on the screen from any angle, in direct sunlight, and through polarized lenses. Combined with the Lowrance interface, the HDS PRO sits high above the competition when it comes to touchscreen functionality and user-friendliness.
With the new Lowrance HDS PRO 16 at the heart of your fishing system, it's never been easier to find fish, navigate, and dominate on the water!
NOTE: No Transducer model does not come with any transducers.
Lowrance HDS PRO 16 Features:
- 16" Display
- SolarMAX HD Touchscreen viewable at extreme angles and through polarized lenses
- New High-definition up to 1.2MHz Active Imaging HD ready (Lowrance CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan Imaging)
- New High-resolution ActiveTarget 2 Live Sonar ready
- FishReveal with new SideScan view, as well as Downscan* (SideScan FishReveal requires S3100 Module and Compatible Transducer)
- Preloaded C-MAP DISCOVER OnBoard charts with 1-foot contours on 19,000+ US Lakes, 9,400+ Canadian Lakes or worldwide basemap
- Real-time mapping available with C-MAP Genesis Live.
- Support for new ActiveTarget Scout and Ghost Trolling Motor 360 chart overlay views
- Large programmable keys for 10, 12 and 16-inch sizes
- Touchscreen control of Power-Pole anchors, Ghost Trolling Motor, Autopilot, and Lowrance Outboard Pilot
- NMEA 2000, Wireless and Bluetooth, connectivity – plus smartphone notifications
- Wide range of optional chart upgrades including C-MAP REVEAL, Navionics, Florida Marine Tracks, and more.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov