NOTE: This product is available online only. Not available for in-store pickup.
What makes the Minn Kota Terrova trolling motor so popular? Start with i-Pilot Link GPS trolling system, including Spot-Lock and Humminbird fish finder integration, with 80 to 112 pounds of thrust and effortless Lift-Assist Design. Minn Kota's integrated i-Pilot Link seamlessly integrates with compatible Humminbird units for the ultimate boat control to follow contours, create trails, and maximize your fishing efficiency day in, and day out. Built-in MEGA Down Imaging sonar gives the clearest pictures beneath your boat, showing exact detail in cover, fish, and bottom compositions to reach a new level of angling. Altogether, the Minn Kota Terrova i-Pilot Link with built-in MEGA-Down Imaging (DI) sonar is a trusted trolling motor with huge innovations that won't quit. See what makes Terrova one of the best-selling and most reliable trolling motor lines on the market for recreational boaters, casual anglers, and diehard weekend warriors who want to make the most of their valuable time on the water.
Minn Kota Terrova i-Pilot Link MEGA-DI Trolling Motor Features:
- Lift-Assist Design: A spring-loaded assembly on the Terrova mount makes stowing the trolling motor effortless, every time.
- Stow/Deploy Lever: Press this lever on the mount and fall-away ramps will effortlessly slide your trolling motor into the water. And when you're ready to move, Lift-Assist helps the motor stow effortlessly.
- i-Pilot Link Integrated GPS Trolling System: i-Pilot Link gives you unprecedented control over your boat by linking your trolling motor to your Humminbird fish finder. Control your trolling motor from Link's color touch-screen remote or the Humminbird. You can set Spot-Locks, record paths, follow depth contours, automatically navigate to your favorite spots, control speed and steering, and more.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote or Humminbird fish finder.
- AutoPilot: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Built-In MEGA Down Imaging: With a transducer built right into the motor, you get crystal clear Humminbird MEGA Down Imaging and a clean protected look.
- Electric Foot Pedal: Low-profile design offers two steering options: heel/toe pedal and left/right steering buttons. Includes Spot-Lock activation, rotary speed control dial, momentary/constant on toggle, AutoPilot on/off toggle and 18' cable with waterproof connector plug.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Digital Maximizer: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to file a report.