This front-entry automatic inflatable PFD has a 3D chassis designed to reduce drag in high-speed conditions. This revolutionary construction is lightweight and mobility-enhancing. Wide shoulders eliminate neck fatigue, and the wicking mesh liner creates all-day comfort. The intuitive dual-side adjusters allow you to customize your fit and accommodate outerwear. The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT) automatically inflates under water pressure, while the manual inflation handle enables you to deploy the vest at any time. When inflated, the vest displays high visibility contrasting fabric for increased safety in rescue situations. The Elite 28 Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD provides 28 lbs of buoyancy.
Elite 28 Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD Features:
- One size fits most
- Front entry with buckle for convenient donning and doffing
- Aerodynamic 3D chassis reduces drag at high speeds
- Constructed for optimal mobility and comfort
- Intuitive side adjusters create a custom fit
- Mesh liner wicks moisture
- Indicator window to check status (green means it's ready to go)
- Discreet manual inflation handle prevents snags
- Oral inflation tube for backup
- High visibility, contrasting fabric when inflated for increased safety in rescue scenarios
- Provides 28 LBS of buoyancy when inflated
- Approval: USCG – Recreational Type III (Meets minimum buoyancy rating of 22.5 LBS), Commercial Type V (Type III performance approved only when worn)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit A (Model # MA5183)
- Compatible with 1.5” belt extender (Model # MA7637)
MINIMUM WEIGHT REQUIRED FOR SAFE USE
Elite 28 Hydrostatic
30" - 52"
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to file a report.