We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship same day.
This over-the-head entry PFD offers a dual flotation system that blends the security of foam with the slim profile of an inflatable. The lightweight and low-profile design enhances mobility and comfort and eases re-entry into your boat from the water. Adjustable shoulder and waist straps create a snug, close-to-body fit. A front storage pocket holds an extra cylinder (not included), so you're always prepared. Re-arming on the go is a breeze, simply squeeze the air out of the inflation cell and add a new CO2 cylinder. Reflective shoulder patches increase your visibility in the water and in rescue situations. The Khimera Dual Flotation PFD provides 20.5 lbs of dual buoyancy when manually inflated (7.5 lbs foam buoyancy and another 13 lbs buoyancy when inflated.)
Khimera Dual Flotation PDF Features:
- One size fits most
- The over-the-head entry provides a secure fit
- Dual flotation system blends the security of foam with the slim profile of an inflatable
- Lightweight and low profile design enhances mobility and comfort and eases re-entry into your boat from the water
- Adjustable shoulder and waist straps create a close-to-body fit
- Re-arm is easy; simply squeeze the air out of the inflation cell and add a new CO2 cylinder
- Front storage pocket and slot hold extra CO2 cylinder (extra cylinder not included)
- Front shoulder attachment points for a knife, strobe, or other gear
- Reflective shoulder patches enhance visibility in low light conditions
- Provides 20.5 LBS of dual buoyancy when inflated (7.5 LBS foam buoyancy and 13 LBS buoyancy when the cell is inflated)
- Approval: Harmonized Level 70 - USA and Canada (Meets minimum buoyancy of 15.7 LBS)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit G (Model # MA7116)
MINIMUM WEIGHT REQUIRED FOR SAFE USE
Khimera Dual Flotation
30" - 52"