Mustang Survival MIT 100 Automatic Inflatable PFD - Admiral Gray
Stock: 0Sorry, all variations out of stock
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
This front entry automatic inflatable PFD offers streamlined comfort and safety for inshore marine adventures. Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) and durable high tenacity nylon face fabric provide a lightweight and flexible fit. The waist belt adjusts to accommodate outer layers, and large arm cutouts allow for full mobility. Designed to automatically inflate when submerged in water, it also includes a manual inflation cord should you choose to deploy it by hand. The simple 1-fold design makes re-packing a cinch when it comes time to recharge, and safety checks are easy with the inflator inspection window and access flap. When inflated, the MIT 100 Automatic Inflatable PFD provides 28 lbs of buoyancy and will turn most wearers face-up.
MIT 100 Automatic Inflatable PFD Features:
- Front entry with buckle for convenient donning and doffing
- High tenacity nylon face fabric is supple and durable
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- 1-fold design is easy to repack
- Inflator inspection window and access flap allow for easy safety checks
- Automatically inflates upon water immersion (also inflates via manual inflation cord)
- Will self-right most wearers (face-up) once inflated
- Provides 28 LBS of buoyancy when inflated (1.5x regular foam PFDs)
- Approval: USCG – Recreational Type III (Meets minimum buoyancy rating of 22.5 LBS), Commercial Type V (Type III performance approved only when worn)
- Compatible with the 1.5” Buckle Belt Extender (model #MA7637)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit D (model #MA2014)
MINIMUM WEIGHT REQUIRED FOR SAFE USE
MIT 100 Automatic
30" - 52"