Leading the way in hardwater innovation, Otter delivers the Vortex Pro Cabin Thermal Ice Hub series allowing anglers to hit the ice and target their favorite fish in comfort and style. Otter's patented THERMALTEC 600 Denier Fabric Layer System features a wind-stopping outer shell with a quilted thermal inner shell that locks warmth inside, keeping you dry, comfortable, and warm no matter the elements outside. The Pro Cabin version features numerous upgrades over the standard Lodge, including Extreme Duty 11MM cobalt poles for unmatched durability and reinforced corners. Loaded with features from end-to-end, there is nothing that beats an Otter on the ice. The Otter Vortex Pro Lodge Thermal Ice Hub Shelter is tougher, stronger, smarter, and warmer than the competition!
Otter Vortex Pro Cabin Thermal Ice Hub Shelter Features:
- Patented Otter THERMALTEC 600 Denier Fabric Layer System
(Light Blocking/Wind Stopping Outer Shell with a Quilted Thermal Inner Shell)
- Triple Layer Shell Provides the Perfect Combo of Durability, Warmth & Reduced Condensation
- Full door stabilizing poles for extra strength & stability
- Extreme Duty 11 MM Cobalt Poles
- Reinforced Corners
- Wide Base for Maximum Fishing Area
- Front Dual Coil Zippered Entry Door
- Combination Daylight/Lookout Removable TPU Windows with Insulated Covers
- Interior Wide Bottom Storage Pockets and Exterior Tie-Down Strap Pockets
- Interior Rod/Tool Holders
- Interior Overhead Cargo Storage Net
- Propane Hose Port with Hook and Loop Flap
- Exclusive Ice-Lock Anchoring System
- Anchor Tie-Down Kit
- HD Nylon Wind Anchor Straps with Adjustable Quick Release Buckles
- Exclusive Nylon Packing Strap with High Compression Quick Release Buckle
- Pocket for Safety Beacon and Flag. (Safety Beacon and Flag not included.)
- 900 Denier Oversized Carry Bag (Poly-Lined for Added Protection & Quicker Packing
- 1 Year Warranty on Hub through Otter Outdoors
Otter Vortex Pro Cabin Thermal Ice Hub Shelter Dimensions:
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Fishable Area: 48 sq ft
- Number of Sides: 5
- Number of Anglers: 2-3
Ceiling Height: 75"
- Wall Height: 67"
- Collapsed Dimensions: 56"L x 11"H x 11"D
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.