Over two years in the making and countless hours of research and development have led to a tackle storage system that solves every major problem anglers encounter. Every feature on Plano's new EDGE™ series is part of a well-thought-out system to help you be a better angler. With an ever-expanding family, the EDGE Series offers both general-purpose and specialized storage that will prolong the life of your tackle and give you an edge on the water. One quick glance shows these tackle boxes are different. Look closer and you'll find they're not only different – they're better in every way possible.
The new Plano EDGE Hook Box comes in 3600 and 3700 size boxes and features the same unique technologies that put Plano EDGE at the top of the tackle management game. Featuring a compound mat, anglers have easy organization and identification for all styles of hooks.
Plano EDGE Hook Box Features:
- 3600 Dimensions: 7.25" x 11" x 2.6"
- 3700 Dimensions : 9” x 14” x 2.6”
- The soft compound mat holds hooks for easy organization and identification
- WaterWick™ with reusable moisture-wicking packet
- Dri-Loc® O-ring seal
- Rustrictor™ technology delivers 360 degrees of rust-preventative protection
- EZ Label™ system for quick identification of contents
- DuraView™ crystal-clear polycarbonate lid
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to file a report.