Rapala DT 6
Big Shad / 2"
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
The Rapala DT (Dives-To) series of crankbaits dive fast to a preset depth and stay in the “strike zone” longer than any other crankbait on the market. Made from the top seven percent of balsa wood, this consistently perfect wood combined with carefully placed internal weights, tapered fuselage, and thin tail design creates the ultimate crankbait action, found only in the DT family. An ultra-thin polycarbonate lip digs the bait down quickly to the desired depth, swimming with a side-to-side action only balsa crankbaits can achieve The DT cranks deep, yet pulls with ease and is perfectly weighted to rest in a “quick-dive” nose down position allowing for immediate descent to the desired depth. Simply put, the farther the cast with a DT Series Crankbait, the longer the bait stays in the strike zone, which is the most effective way to cover more water and catch more fish. The internal baritone rattle is tuned for the best sound performance possible and premier finishes in all the right color patterns with 3D holographic or painted eyes seal the deal for hungry bass and other predators alike. All come with premium VMC black nickel hooks and each lure is hand-tuned and tank-tested to swim perfectly right out of the box.
- Length: 2"
- Weight: 3/8 oz
- Dives to 6'
- Construction - Premium Balsa Wood, Custom Extra Thin Polycarbonate Lip
- Features - Internal Rattle Chamber, Quick-Diving Resting Position, Long Casting
- Swim Action - Side-to-side Hard Action & High Vibration
- Targeted Species - Bass, Multi-Species Freshwater Gamefish
- Terminal Tackle - VMC® Black Nickel Round Bend Hooks
- Fishing Technique - Long-Casting up to 150 ft.
- Perfect Balance
- 3D Holographic or Painted Eyes
- Thin Tail Design
- 3D Holographic Eyes
- Hand-Tuned & Tank-Tested
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.