Little compares to the feeling of staying warm and dry while facing the elements head-on. Our men's Challenger Insulated Bib helps you savor every day on the water or ice, no matter how cold or wet the weather may be. An ideal ice fishing bib, wear it with our Challenger Insulated Jacket and think top-to-bottom PrimaLoft insulated ice fishing suit. With breathable, fully-taped waterproof Toray shell fabric to seal out snow, wind, and rain. In other words, it'll keep you warm and dry in the harshest weather. A center-front zip is convenient when nature calls, and the reinforced knees with removable pads are ready for life on the boat or the ice.
Simms Men's Challenger Insulated Bib Features:
- Waterproof 2-layer Toray fabric keeps you dry with fully taped seams. PrimaLoft® Rise provides the most warmth and is lined with moisture-wicking polyester taffeta.
- Strategically placed abrasion panels on the back seat, knees and bottom cuffs enhance durability, providing endless hours of performance in cold, wet conditions.
- Adjustable suspender straps cushioned with an air mesh harness for comfort and a high-back panel for insulated waterproof coverage.
- The center front YKK Vislon zipper is protected by a waterproof storm flap to keep the driving rain out.
- Drop-in chest high hand-warmer pockets lined with brushed tricot for warmth and vertical zippered left chest pocket with YKK Aquaguard zipper.
- Waistband constructed with wide belt loops, featuring D-ring for kill switch clip
Shell - 2-layer Toray 100% nylon 70D waterproof with DWR
Shell Overlays - 100% 6.6 nylon 2-ply oxford weave, 275 gsm, back seat, piler pocket, knees, hem
Insulation - PrimaLoft® Rise insulation, 100g legs, 80g upper body
Lining - 100% polyester taffeta
ITEM #: PG-13866
|SIMMS MEN'S CHALLENGER INSULATED BIB|
29" - 31"
32" - 34"
35" - 37"
38" - 41"
42" - 44"