New and improved, the Snag Proof Phat Frog is often sought after by serious bass anglers as the leader of the pack in the crowded category of topwater hollow body frogs. With hooks positioned at the far rear of the bait, this frog has exceptional hooksetting power and the ability to keep big bass pinned all the way back to the boat, a common concern amongst anglers with their topwater frog fishing. Its weight is positioned at the rear, to maintain a nose-up, hook-down position to improve both the walking action of this frog and the hookup percentages while fishing in and around heavy cover. Elevate your frog fishing game and set forth on your search and destroy mission for giant bass with the Snag Proof Phat Frog.
Snag Proof Phat Frog Features:
WATER EVAC SYSTEM
- designed to naturally expel any water infiltration while the frog is being fished for unbeatable buoyancy and consistent performance.
- Snag Proof’s design is engineered to keep the frog heads-up when stationary and deliver maximum action when worked through sparse or the thickest of cover.
BRAID-SECURE LINE TIE
- Snag Proof’s machine-welded line tie eliminates even the slickest braided lines from slipping through the eye of the two-piece through-wire hook system.
SUPER HOLLOW BODY
- The hollow cavity design of Snag Proof frogs works together with our super-soft injection-molded body and Water Evac System maximizing body compression and delivering higher percentage hook-ups.
360 HAND-DESIGNED GRAPHICS
- Each Snag Proof design is created right here in the USA by our internationally renowned and award-winning lure designer Andrew Gardner. Snag Proof paint designs cover 360 degrees of the frog body so EVERY angle a fish sees is covered in the 14 new designs.
- Length: 3"
- Weight: 5/8 oz
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Species: Largemouth Bass
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to file a report.