Hover to Zoom
Following a complete redesign from the original models, the St. Croix Mojo Bass 2-Piece Spinning Rods are technique-specific and now feature advanced SCIII graphite and IPC tooling technology for a stunning performance at an unbelievable value.
St. Croix Mojo Bass 2-Piece Spinning Rod Features:
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII carbon.
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames
- Fuji DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle
- Kigan hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Technique-specific bass series designed for superior performance
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ST. CROIX MOJO BASS 2-PIECE SPINNING RODS
LINE WT (LB)
LURE WT (OZ)
All Variations (2)
Price & Quantity
Fishing Reports (0)
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to file a report.