St. Croix Mojo Bass Glass Casting Rods
7'2" / Heavy / Moderate
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
Mojo Bass Glass rods are revamped and improved in this new generation of technique-specific models. Now featuring St Croix's exclusive Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology and combined with super-premium, 100% linear S-glass, these rods provide exemplary performance with all crankbaits including square bills, lipless cranks, and chatterbaits. They excel with lures ideally matched to a moderate action rod.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology.
- Super-premium, 100% linear S-glass.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames.
- Fuji TCS reel seat with a black hood on casting models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St Croix Superstar Service.
- Crankbait-specific bass series designed for superior performance.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo Mexico.
Techniques: Buzz BaitsCarolina RigsChatterbaitsMedium Diving Crankbaits (7'-12')Finesse JigsFootball JigsFrogs/ToadsGrass JigsHard Body SwimbaitsHard Topwater (Prop)JerkbaitsLarge Hair Jigs (Preacher)Soft Body Swimbaits (Large)SpoonsStructure JigsSwim JigsTexas Rigs (Pitch/Flip)Texas Rigs (Worming)Umbrella Rigs
|Model||Technique||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line (LB)||Lure (OZ)||Rod Weight (OZ)|