6' 10" / ML / XFast
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
The St. Croix Mojo Bass Rods now feature some of St. Croix's best technology, in an affordable package. The new Mojo Bass series now features the SCIII guides that have really increased sensitivity. The SCIII guides are a harder, more rigid guide that transfer vibrations through the rod blank and into your hand.
MOJO BASS SPINNING RODS feature:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with black hood on casting models.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Technique-specific bass series designed for superior performance.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
Techniques: Blade BaitsBobbersDrop ShotsFinesse Hair JigsHard Topwater (Prop)Inline SpinnersLive Bait RigsNed RigsNeko RigsSoft Body Swimbaits (Small/Medium)SpoonsSpybaitsVertical Jigging Deep (20'+)Vertical Jigging Mid Depth (10'-19')Vertical Jigging Shallow (0-9')Wacky Rigs
|Model||Technique||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line (LB)||Lure (OZ)||Rod weight (OZ)|
|MJS68MXF||Wacky Rigs||6' 8"||M||Extra Fast||1||6-12||3/16-5/8||4.2|
|MJS610MLXF||Dropshot/Finesse||6' 10"||ML||Extra Fast||1||6-10||1/8-1/2||3.6|