6' 4" / L / FAST
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
Designed specifically for the devoted panfish angler, this specialty series is unlike any other panfish rods out there. Blanks are constructed of a dynamic blend of SCVI and SCII graphite providing responsive touch and balance for fish that require the utmost finesse.
Panfish Series Spinning Rod Features:
- Dynamic blend of super high-modulus SCVI carbon and premium quality SCII carbon.
- Sea Guide® guides with stainless steel rings and frames.
- Sea Guide® XMS split style reel seat with custom insert for sensitivity and comfort.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Built to provide superior performance for trout, crappie, bluegill and other panfish.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Techniques: Blade BaitsBobbersFinesse Hair JigsInline SpinnersLive Bait RigsNed RigsSoft Body Swimbaits (Small/Medium)SpoonsSpybaitsVertical Jigging Deep (20'+)Vertical Jigging Mid Depth (10'-19')Vertical Jigging Shallow (0-9')
|MODEL||LENGTH||POWER||ACTION||PIECES||LINE WT (LB)||LURE WT (OZ)|