Why buy an ice shelter when you can wear one instead?
Hardwater Bibs are your armor. You strap them on before you go to work, and you don’t take them off until the job is finished. They combat dirt and rocks at the landing, and fight off water and ice on the lake, all while keeping you warmer than your buddies. Hardwater Bibs are smart tech, wrapped in a rugged 600D Endura shell that allows you to never hesitate when hooking up a sled, kneeling in slush, or fixing an ATV in the bitter cold. Rest assured, like all Striker bibs, there’s enough Sureflote® flotation inside to buoy even the largest of ice-heads. Wear them fearlessly; use them confidently.
- 600D Endura Outer Shell
- Hydrapore®Waterproof 5,000mm / Breathable 5,000g
- 150g Sureflote®Flotation Assistance Technology
- 150g Thermadex® Insulation1680D Snakeskin Knee Panels
- Extra Heavy Knee and Seat Padding
- Adjustable Inseam
- Magnetic Storm Flap Closures
- Reflective Elements for Added Safety
- Removable Hand Wipe Towels
- Fast-Drain Hems