ZMan Finesse WormZ
4" / Coppertreuse
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
ZMan Finesse WormZ are known as a category leader in the crowded genre of soft plastic finesse worms for their natural buoyancy and impressive durability. When rigged Texas style, on a drop shot rig, or on a shakey head, salt-impregnated Finesse WormZ's soft body and natural action are ideal for virtually all finesse presentations. Particularly deadly when fished on a shakey head, the tail stands up off the bottom every time thanks to the buoyancy of the ElaZtech material and outlast all other finesse worms on the market!
- 4": 10 per pack
- 7": 8 per pack
- 4" size has a thinner, tapered tail that quivers with the slightest movement and makes it an ideal drop shot worm
- 7" size has a more bulbous tail that makes it ideal for fishing on shakey head jigs or Texas rigs
- Constructed of super-tough ElaZtech® material that is up to 10X Tougher than traditional plastics
- Tail floats up at rest, just like a finesse worm should!
- Salt-impregnated for added casting weight and so fish hold on longer
- Made in the U.S.A.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.