Effective as of and last updated on May 19, 2021
Personal Data Collected
- Your name, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, date of birth, username, password and other personally identifiable information;
- Certain financial or demographic profile information to be used in the aggregate, such as your age, gender, hobbies, interests, zip/postal code or country;
- Service provider name and the date, time and content of any messages sent from you to us;
- IP address and other technical information collected from the servers utilized by you or your vendors, such as information and data that is automatically collected upon visiting the Website;
- Credit/debit card and other billing information, including cardholder transaction data, card numbers, expiration dates, billing addresses and CVV codes;
- Information provided on any application or authorization, such as your location, your handset type, your UDID and any other information you or your mobile device provides to us;
- Information regarding uses of the services; and
- Other information provided to us in any way, shape or form.
How Information is Collected
We may collect information in one or more of the following ways leading up to or during our course of business with you:
- Create an account on one of our websites;
- Participate in one of our promotional offers, contests or surveys;
- Make an online purchase or other transaction or request a service where we collect information;
- When you respond to a product recommendation and make a purchase or reject the recommendation and suggest changes to the recommendation service when you provide us with information regarding current or planned fishing equipment or tackle purchases or use our services regarding, related to, or otherwise use to facilitate current or planned fishing equipment or tackle purchases;
- Post a review or comment on one of our social media pages, or post a rating, review or other user-generated content on one of our websites;
- Through the completion of electronic forms found on the Website or on a third party-hosted website, whether via computer or mobile device;
- Contact us to request service or provide comments or suggestions;
- Through the completion of paper forms provided to us;
- Through SMS messages sent via cell phone, or through e-mail and other communications;
- Through telephone calls made to us, or vice versa;
- Through surveys;
- Through referring websites or third parties, including social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ and others;
- Through the maintenance and analysis of Website server logs; and
- Via “cookies,” Website server log analysis and other similar technological means.
Certain portions of the Website may require that you register for an Account before being able to access them. On those portions of the Website that require registration, we may collect information to create your account, as well as to determine specific content, products and services that may be of particular interest to you. By collecting and maintaining accurate information, we learn more about your interests and needs and are better able to provide you with such content and with offers for such products and services.
Use of Web Technologies for Data Collection
With the help of third-party services, we use a process called pixel tracking to anonymously track online use patterns.Tracking pixels are graphic with dimensions of a single pixel that is loaded when a user visits a website or opens an email and is used to track certain user activities. With a tracking pixel, advertisers can acquire data for online marketing, web analysis or email marketing.
As is true of most websites, we gather information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the Website, to track the movements of users around the Website and to gather demographic information about our userbase.
No Information Collected from Children
The content and services provided by us or our affiliates, sponsors and advertisers are not intended for children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18 or otherwise not of legal age to form a binding contract in your place of residence, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to use the Website and all actions on the site must be done with your parent or guardian present at all times. No information is knowingly collected or retained from children under the age of 13, nor is any such information knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside the Website. No part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 13.
Children are not eligible to use any services provided by us and we ask that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information to us or visit the Website.
Use of Personal Information
Your privacy is important to us. Any data collected and/or stored by us is used to provide the Services and improve our Services, develop new products and Services either under the name Omnia or in concert with a third party, fulfill your orders, make better recommendations on products and/or services, conduct statistical analysis, provide information to research partners, analyze your use and personalize the Services. We may also use your information for marketing purposes from time to time but only in a way that we think will be useful to you as an angler.
Some examples of how we use your personal information for marketing purposes include:
- To register and service your account;
- To send you information about our products, services, and promotions;
- To fulfill your shopping and other requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
- To administer contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and surveys;
- To help us improve your experience on our Website;
- To protect the security and integrity of our Websites and our business;
- To respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback you provide to us;
- To improve our recommendation engine (recommendation algorithm) to suggest products based on, among other things, user profile settings and geographic preferences;
- To help us personalize our service offerings, Websites, and advertising; And
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information.
We also combine personal and non-personal information, collected online and offline, including information from third party sources.
We may add your information to our databases to contact you through future e-mails, postal mailings and SMS text-messaging regarding site updates, upcoming events, new products and services and/or the status of orders placed online. We currently use geolocation for purposes of tracking your location when you use the Website in order to better target product and service offerings and other information to you.
During promotional events in which you provide your email address, your email address may be provided to another company that co-sponsors that promotion. In these cases, the terms of the promotion will explain how your email address is being used and whether it will be shared.
Responding to an Investigative Body
We may share your personal information in special circumstances, which include situations when sharing is required by law, or we believe sharing will help to protect the safety, property, or rights of Us, our customers, our associates, or other persons.
- Protecting the health or safety of our customers;
- Identifying and addressing fraud or financial risk;
- Providing personal information from cameras to law enforcement at their written request;
- Responding to discovery in a legal proceeding or to a search warrant or other valid legal inquiry; and
- Addressing crimes committed on our property or through our websites.
Our business, servers and offices headquartered in the United States.Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Website, an Account, or any services provided by us may be processed and transferred to, and be subject to the laws of, the United States.
The privacy and data protection laws in the United States may not be equivalent to similar laws in your country of residence. By using the Website or an Account, or by providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage and processing of information to and within the United States. If our cookies or other software detects IP addresses located in a country outside the United States, we reserve the right to deny access to any and all of our services.
We store profile data like name, username, password, email address, telephone number, address and gender and the content created by you such as posts, photos, and videos, as long as it is necessary for the provision of our services to you. If you wish us to discontinue storing this data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have an account with us and object to our processing of your personal data or you want us to deactivate your account, you can ask us to deactivate it by contacting us at email@example.com. We may ask you for other information before we are able to deactivate your account.
We use an opt-out standard for email or for most communications, such as postal mail, but will employ an opt-in standard for third party communications. If you want to be removed from our marketing list and do not want us to send you e-mail, postal mail or other messages about our products and services, you can opt out in any email that you receive.
Please know that, even if you opted out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still need to contact you for transactional or informational purposes such as customer service details, product information updates, service or reminder notices, customer surveys, or recalls. We may also need to contact you with questions or information regarding your order.
California Civil Code permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of such residents’ personal information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please e-mail us at support@OmniaFishing.com.
Recommended Products (Omnia Engine)
The Omnia fishing experience relies on our ability to offer a hyper-personalized experience on our sites by showing the products we think best fit your needs.We may also provide you with advertisements in this recommendation process that we feel best fit your interests.Many of these suggestions are based on the water bodies that you’ve indicated as a preference if your account.However, from time to time we make suggestions to you and to others based on inputs during the shopping experience that our user base, including you, make as part of your use of the Website including but not limited to the checkout process. We will do our best to indicate to you when suggestions are based on your preferences, the preferences of others, and advertisements from our partners.
Some of our services use your device’s location information. You can adjust the settings of your mobile device at any time to control whether your device communicates this location information. See your device instructions to learn more about these settings. In addition, as explained above, we may offer you controls on our use of your mobile location information.
Omnia Fishing, LLC
6150 Olson Memorial Highway
Golden Valley, MN 55422
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any changes made to this will be shown at the top of this page as the Effective Date.