The Ultimate Quick Release is a fully adjustable, fully locking marine electronics mount. Using a patent-pending reverse telescoping design coupled with 2 locking collars, The Ultimate Quick Release will securely raise your electronics from the deck of your boat up to 30” high and anywhere in between. This mount allows you to lower your expensive electronics down and out of the way to safely navigate from spot to spot. In seconds, you can simply loosen the locking collars and raise your unit to your preferred height. Tighten the locking collars and get back to fishing, it is that simple. With the Quick Connect Base, you can easily remove The Ultimate for travel or storage and the 45-Degree View Changes allow you to better position your electronics to your liking.
BeatDown Outdoors products are built to last. The Ultimate mounts are proudly manufactured in the USA and made from 6061 Aluminum and 304 Stainless Steel. With The Ultimate Quick Release Mount, you will receive an underplate for the most secure rigging possible. Compatible with Garmin, Humminbird, and Lowrance, the BeatDown Outdoors The Ultimate Quick Release Mount will elevate your on-the-water electronics game to new levels!
BeatDown Outdoors The Ultimate Quick Release Mount Features:
- Quick Release Design allows easy removal for storage and travel
- Patented Reverse Telescopic Design
- Allows you mount to extend from the deck of the floor to 30 inches in height to always give you the most visible picture.
- Patented Locking collars
- The locking collars allow you to use your graph at any height up to 30 inches by simply tightening the collar with our oversized knobs.
- Oversized Knobs
- Underplate to ensure the most secure rigging possible
- Enables you to adjust your mount with ease in any condition even with thick gloves.
- Beatdown Bi-Metal Technology
- 6061 Aluminum 304 Stainless. Combining this technology allowed us to provide the smoothest most versatile mount on the market today.
- Made in the USA
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to file a report.