Berkley Frittside 5 Biggun'
Brown Craw / 2 4/5"
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
New from Berkley, the Frittside takes on a classic bait design with fine-tuning from legendary crankbait angler and designer David Fritts. The Berkley Frittside 5 Biggun' crankbait features the same proven action that won David Fritts the Bassmaster Classic in a more bold package than the original Frittside 5. Delivering proven balsa actions with the durability and casting performance of a plastic bait, the Frittside is a key bait for tough conditions when fish are sluggish or heavily pressured.
David Fritts Pro Tip: Silent, tight actions are ideal when fish are sluggish or heavily pressured. Perfect for very cold or very hot water less than 10 feet deep.
- Length: 2 4/5"
- Dives to: 2-5'
- Weight: 3/7 oz
- Classic flat side profile mimics a variety of species and creates the most flash of any Berkley crankbait
- Tight balsa-like thumping actions for tough conditions
- Integrated FlashDisc™ improves tracking stability and accuracy and gives the bait true balsa-like action
- Casts well even on baitcasting setups
- Equipped with sharp Fusion19™ hooks
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Frittside 5 Biggun'||3/7 oz||2 4/5"||2-5'||#5 Fusion19||No|