Bob’s Machine sets the bar for marine performance with the Action Series Hydraulic Jack Plate, which brings new technology to the jack plate market. The Action Series is the first jack plate from Bob's Machine that offers the pump inside the jack plate structure, saving boaters room inside the boat, reducing rigging hassle, and eliminating the need to mount the pump inside the boat.
The new internal pump has a motor stronger than any other internal jack plate on the market currently, which will offer greater lifting speed and strength with heavy outboards used on fiberglass bass boats. All of Bob’s patented features from the standard series, automotive-style grease nipples in the side rails, tension rods, and the famous Bob’s Machine Shop Design, are all incorporated into the Action Series Hydraulic Jack Plate.
Bob’s Jack plates offer 1 piece design, unlike competitors that require setback spacers to achieve the proper setback.
Bob's Machine Action Series Hydraulic Jack Plate - 6" Setback Features:
- 6" Setback Hydraulic Jack Plate for boats roughly or just under 20' in length
- Plate Weight: 49lbs
- Rated for up to 300HP, up to 625lb outboards
- Large powerful motor that can lift heavy outboards under full power
- Can be converted to have a hydraulic pump inside the boat if the owner desires
- Automotive grease nipples for easy lubrication
- Tension rods
- Pre-drilled for dual side mount Power Pole Brackets
- Includes Jack Plate, wiring harness, relays, rocker style switch
- Mads in Tampa, FL - USA
- Limited Lifetime Structure Warranty against manufacturing defects
- 5-Year Action Pump Warranty (Via Bob's Machine)
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to file a report.