Daiwa Tatula LT Spinning Reel
1000 / 6.2:1
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
These new Daiwa Tatula LT spinning reels reflect the sophisticated engineering and design that has vaulted spinning reels onto the center stage of the bass fishing world. The Zaion Body is composed of a “high density” carbon strain material that is lighter and stronger than conventional construct material. This Tatula LT reel is one of the lightest spinning reels out in the market. The state-of-the-art Air Rotor design is 15% lighter yet stronger by dispersing the pressure evenly over the part. The digitally Machined Aluminum Alloy Digigear is smooth and flawless delivering the power of the handle directly to the rotor with no play. The 7 ball bearing system allows the parts to move effortlessly. The Daiwa Tatula LT series of spinning reels utilizes state-of-the-art materials and technology to create a versatile tool designed with the more sophisticated bass fisherman in mind.
Tatula LT Features:
Air Bail: Hollow, tubular stainless steel bail for maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight
- Air Rotor: Lighter, stronger, and more balanced than any other rotor system delivers the ultimate reel sensitivity and rotational balance
- ATD-Drag: Daiwa's Automatic Tournament Drag reduces initial drag start-up inertia for a smoother drag from the initial hook up
- DigiGear: Ultra-tough drive gear and pinion gears for optimizes speed, power, durability, and smoothness
- Machine Cut Handle: Slimmer, more compact, and 50% lighter
- Zaion Body: Corrosion-resistant body with exceptional strength
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Techniques: BobbersHard Topwater (Prop)Inline SpinnersJerkbaitsLipless CrankbaitsLive Bait RigsSpybaitsTrolling Shallow (0-9')Vertical Jigging Deep (20'+)Vertical Jigging Mid Depth (10'-19')Vertical Jigging Shallow (0-9')
BALL BEARINGS / ROLLER BEARINGS
INCHES PER CRANK
MAX DRAG (LB)