Humminbird Helix 12 CHIRP G4N - MEGA+ Imaging
Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA DI+ GPS G4N CHO (Head Unit Only)
Stock: 0Sorry, all variations out of stock
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
The Humminbird Helix 12 CHIRP G4N features a 12.1" display, MEGA Imaging+ (Down or Side + Down, depending on the model chosen), Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, and internal GPS with Humminbird Basemap. As with all HELIX G4N models, the Helix 12 includes standard features such as AutoChart Live, Wi-Fi, and NMEA 2000®, in addition to Bluetooth® and Ethernet networking for compatibility with the One-Boat Network™ family of products from Humminbird, Minn Kota, and Cannon.
Humminbird Helix 12 CHIRP G4N Models:
Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA DI+ GPS G4N CHO: Features a 12.1" display, MEGA Down Imaging+, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, and internal GPS with Humminbird Basemap. This CHO (Control Head Only) model allows you to pick the right accessory transducer for your needs, including compatibility with Minn Kota Built-in MEGA Imaging trolling motors. Includes control head, screen cover, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket. This model does not include a transducer. This CHO model is a great choice for those looking to connect to Built-in MEGA Imaging on Minn Kota trolling motors, accessory transducer options like MEGA 360 Imaging, or share sonar data from an existing Humminbird Ethernet network.
Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N: Features a 12.1" display, MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, and internal GPS with Humminbird Basemap. Includes control head, screen cover, transom mount transducer, and mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket.
Humminbird Helix 12 CHIRP G4N Features:
- Keypad control: Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the preloaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by soft key controls that allow you to reliably operate your fish finder in any conditions.
- MEGA Down Imaging+: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with Down Imaging coverage down to 200 feet below your boat. You'll unlock more fish and structure with 20% more detail and 60% more depth capability than MEGA Down Imaging sonar.
- MEGA Side Imaging+ (MEGA SI+ Unit Only): See the world below like never before with a crystal-clear Side Imaging viewing out to 200 feet on either side of your boat. You'll unlock more fish and structure with 20% more detail and 60% more range capability than MEGA Side Imaging sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to highly-detailed fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers, and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness, and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- One-Boat Network Compatible: Many Humminbird models seamlessly integrate and communicate with Minn Kota and Cannon products to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere. Make the most of your time on the water with the exclusive boat control and fish-catching features of the One-Boat Network.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link and Humminbird CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Take control right from the screen of your Humminbird with wireless communication to compatible Talon and Raptor shallow water anchors, as well as Cannon Optimum downriggers. Additional features include wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and display smartphone notifications on your Humminbird.
- NMEA 2000 networking built-in: Connect an accessory NMEA 2000 network to your control head for even more information; from boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with NMEA 2000 networking.
- Includes control head, screen cover, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket. The CHO model does not include a transducer, allowing you to pick the best fit for your rigging needs.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty via Humminbird
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Humminbird Helix 12 CHIRP G4N MEGA+ Imaging
Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA DI+ GPS G4N CHO
Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
Dual Spectrum CHIRP
MEGA+ Down Imaging
MEGA+ Side Imaging
50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz
50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz
Display Size - Diagonal
1280H x 800V
1280H x 800V
Max Depth Reading
Memory Card Slot
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to