Humminbird XNT 9 HW T - HELIX Dual Spectrum CHIRP w/ Temp Transom Transducer
Stock: 0Sorry, all variations out of stock
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
The Humminbird XNT 9 HW T is a Transom Mount Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer that supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with high-frequency beam and wide cone angle, offering CHIRP range of 150-220kHz and max depth of 1200ft. Includes built-in temperature sensor, rugged composite design, impact-release mounting bracket, and 20' cable.
- Compatible with: HELIX 5 CHIRP G2 – GPS-equipped models only, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2/G3 – GPS-equipped and CHIRP DI G2 models, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, HELIX 8 CHIRP G3N, HELIX 8 CHIRP G4N – All models, HELIX 9 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N – All models, HELIX 10 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N – All models, HELIX 12 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N – All models, ICE HELIX CHIRP G2 – All models (in Open Water Mode) Side Imaging™ and Down Imaging™ units can support this transducer as a 2D sonar only transducer.
- Cable Length: 20 Feet
- This transducer does not support Side Imaging™ or Down Imaging™.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP- Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty via Humminbird
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
XNT 9 HW T - Helix Dual Spectrum CHIRP w/Temp Transom Transducer Compatibility Chart
5, 7 (GPS equipped models only)
G2N, G3N, and G4N Models
700, 800, 900, 1100, Ion, and Onix
Supports dual spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar. Does not support side or down imaging