Hover to Zoom
The Humminbird XNT 9 HW T is a Transom Mount Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer that supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with high-frequency beam and wide cone angle, offering CHIRP range of 150-220kHz and max depth of 1200ft. Includes built-in temperature sensor, rugged composite design, impact-release mounting bracket, and 20' cable.
- Compatible with: HELIX 5 CHIRP G2 – GPS-equipped models only, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2/G3 – GPS-equipped and CHIRP DI G2 models, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, HELIX 8 CHIRP G3N, HELIX 8 CHIRP G4N – All models, HELIX 9 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N – All models, HELIX 10 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N – All models, HELIX 12 CHIRP G2N/G3N/G4N – All models, ICE HELIX CHIRP G2 – All models (in Open Water Mode) Side Imaging™ and Down Imaging™ units can support this transducer as a 2D sonar only transducer.
- Cable Length: 20 Feet
- This transducer does not support Side Imaging™ or Down Imaging™.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP- Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty via Humminbird
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
XNT 9 HW T - Helix Dual Spectrum CHIRP w/Temp Transom Transducer Compatibility Chart
5, 7 (GPS equipped models only)
G2N, G3N, and G4N Models
700, 800, 900, 1100, Ion, and Onix
Supports dual spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar. Does not support side or down imaging
All Variations (1)
Price & Quantity
Fishing Reports (0)
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to file a report.