Buy any pair of Leupold Sunglasses and receive a free Leupold hat signed by Bassmaster Angler of the Year Seth Feider!
As a leading optics company, it's only natural for Leupold to offer high-performance outdoor eyewear and it's now happened! And as expected, they are topnotch, built for function, durability, and comfort in active outdoor use. The Leupold Packout sunglasses are built Leupold-tough to withstand the rigors of serious outdoor activities, yet are extremely comfortable, lightweight, and stylish!
Backed and advocated by professional anglers Seth Feider, Brandon Palaniuk, and legendary sight-fisherman John Cox, Leupold sunglasses deliver unmatched definition and clarity in a lightweight, non-slip frame with premium scratch-resistant lenses. ANSI Z87.1+ ballistic protection, lightweight comfort, and unquestionable clarity give you everything you need and nothing you don't. The Leupold Packout is what you've always wished your outdoor glasses would be, but never were! Reach for the performance you'd expect from the famous Leupold name and seize perfection in Leupold Packout's all-day-long comfort and quality!
Leupold Packout Features:
- Daylight Max: Provides UV protection for optimal performance in bright conditions
- Diamond Coat: A hardened surface coating that reduces surface scratches
- Guard-Ion: Hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image
- Infused Polarization: Eliminates excess glare and keeps your eyes fresh on the water and in the field
- ANSI Z87.1+: Ballistic rating that meets or exceeds ANSI high-velocity impact standards for eye protection
- Polycarbonate Lens: Incredible durability in an industry-leading lens allows increased weight reduction and maximum comfort
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
LEUPOLD PACKOUT SUNGLASSES
Total Length (mm)
Total Width (mm)
Temple Length (mm)
Total Height (mm)
Lens Thickness (mm)
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to file a report.