Lew's Custom Pro Speed Spool SLP Casting Reel
Right / 6.8:1
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
Built on Lew’s new and exclusive SLP Super Low Profile platform, the new Custom Pro Speed Spool is compact, powerful, and loaded. It is Lew’s lowest profile design ever, weighs only 5.8 ounces, sits super low on the reel seat, and provides unmatched balance. Made possible by SLP cutting-edge engineering, styling, and performance, the Team Lew’s Custom Pro is 10 percent smaller than traditional Speed Spools, yet has all of the top-of-the-line features.
Lew's Custom Pro Speed Spool SLP Features:
- 11 Bearing System with stainless steel double-shielded ball bearings
- Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- One-piece aluminum frame
- C45 Carbon sideplates
- Aircraft-grade double anodized Duralumin drilled and chamfered U-shape 32mm spool
- QuietCast externally Adjustable Centrifugal Brake system
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy Speed Gears, precision cut on Hamai CNC machines with P2 SuperPinion bearing supported pinion gear
- 95mm bowed carbon fiber handle with EVA knobs
- Titanium-coated zirconia line guide
- Carbon fiber drag system
- Patented retractable Speed Keeper hook keeper allows you to secure lures and Texas rigged baits without scratching your reel
- Patented Speed Dial line indicator allows for easy identification of line type and pound test
- External lube port
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and performance in all weather conditions
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Techniques: Blade BaitsBuzz BaitsCarolina RigsChatterbaitsDeep Diving Crankbaits (13'+)Medium Diving Crankbaits (7'-12')Shallow Diving Crankbaits (0-6')Football JigsFrogs/ToadsGrass JigsHard Body SwimbaitsHard Topwater (Popping)Hard Topwater (Prop)Hard Topwater (Walking)JerkbaitsLarge Hair Jigs (Preacher)Lipless CrankbaitsShakey HeadsSoft Body Swimbaits (Large)SpinnerbaitsSpoonsSwim JigsTexas Rigs (Pitch/Flip)Texas Rigs (Worming)Umbrella Rigs
LEW'S CUSTOM PRO SLP
INCHES PER CRANK
MAX DRAG (LB)