Lew's Mach Crush Spinning Reel
200 / 6.2:1
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
The Lew's Mach Crush spinning reels feature a 6.2:1 gear ratio and are available in three sizes to meet your fishing needs. Like its baitcasting cousin, the Mach Crush spinning reel has performance features throughout, including: premium 11-bearing system with 10 ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing, and a smooth and powerful sealed carbon fiber drag system, a strong aluminum body and sideplate, with a lightweight high strength Carbon C40 Skeletal Speed Rotor with an aluminum bail wire, an S-curve oscillation system to precisely load the double anodized braid ready knurled aluminum spool, a quality solid brass pinion gear and durable stainless steel main shaft driven by an aluminum handle with Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tac handle knob and Lew’s Speed Lube® for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions, from extreme heat to freezing cold.
Lew's Mach Crush Spinning Reel Features:
- 11 Bearing System with stainless steel double-shielded ball bearings
- Zero Reverse® one-way clutch bearing
- Aluminum frame
- Aluminum sideplate
- Double anodized braid ready aluminum spool
- C40 carbon skeletal rotor
- Sealed carbon multi-disc drag system
- High strength solid brass Speed Gears®, precision cut on Hamai CNC machines
- Aluminum handle with Winn® Dri-Tac knob
- Speed Lube® for exceptional smoothness and performance in all weather conditions
Estimated Arrival: Late Fall/Early Winter 2021
*Arrival dates are supplied by the manufacturer and are subject to change*
Remember, you can click the "Notify me when it's back in stock" button to receive an email notification once this product arrives!
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|MODEL||BEARINGS||GEAR RATIO||INCHES PER CRANK||WEIGHT (OZ)||MONO CAPACITY||BRAID CAPACITY||MAX DRAG (LB)|