Lew's Pro Ti Speed Spool SLP Casting Reel
Right / 7.5:1
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
Built on the exclusive SLP Super Low Profile platform, which is Lew’s lowest profile design, the Pro-Ti Speed Spool is built with an aluminum frame and titanium deposition finish, ensuring that you will never again have to sacrifice strength for style. The Pro-Ti has hard aluminum alloy Speed Gears, cut on a precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machine, an externally adjustable 6-pin 27 position QuietCast Adjustable Centrifugal Braking system, and a premium 11 bearings and a rugged carbon fiber drag system providing up to 20 pounds of drag power.
Lew's Pro Ti Speed Spool SLP Features:
- 11 Bearing System with stainless steel double-shielded ball bearings, includes 2 Japanese high speed-spool bearings
- Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- One-piece aluminum frame
- Aluminum sideplates
- Aircraft-grade double anodized Duralumin drilled and chamfered U-shape 32mm spool
- QuietCast externally Adjustable Centrifugal Brake system
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy Speed Gears, precision cut on Hamai CNC machines
- 95mm bowed carbon fiber handle with Winn Dri-Tac knobs
- Titanium-coated zirconia line guide
- Carbon fiber drag system
- Patented Speed Dial line indicator allows for easy identification of line type and pound test
- Patented retractable Speed Keeper hook keeper allows you to secure lures and Texas rigged baits without scratching your reel
- External lube port
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and performance in all weather conditions
Techniques: Blade BaitsBuzz BaitsCarolina RigsChatterbaitsDeep Diving Crankbaits (13'+)Medium Diving Crankbaits (7'-12')Shallow Diving Crankbaits (0-6')Finesse JigsFootball JigsFrogs/ToadsGrass JigsHard Body SwimbaitsHard Topwater (Popping)Hard Topwater (Prop)Hard Topwater (Walking)JerkbaitsLarge Hair Jigs (Preacher)Lipless CrankbaitsShakey HeadsSoft Body Swimbaits (Large)SpinnerbaitsSpoonsStructure JigsSwim JigsTexas Rigs (Pitch/Flip)Umbrella Rigs
INCHES PER CRANK
MAX DRAG (LB)
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to