Lew's Pro Ti Speed Spool SLP
Right / 7.5:1
Stock: 0Sorry, all variations out of stock
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
Built on the exclusive SLP Super Low Profile platform, which is Lew’s lowest profile design, the Pro-Ti Speed Spool is built with an aluminum frame and titanium deposition finish, ensuring that you will never again have to sacrifice strength for style. The Pro-Ti has hard aluminum alloy Speed Gears, cut on a precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machine, an externally adjustable 6-pin 27 position QuietCast Adjustable Centrifugal Braking system, and a premium 11 bearings and a rugged carbon fiber drag system providing up to 20 pounds of drag power.
Lew's Pro Ti Speed Spool SLP Features:
- 11 Bearing System with stainless steel double-shielded ball bearings, includes 2 Japanese high speed-spool bearings
- Zero Reverse® one-way clutch bearing
- One-piece aluminum frame
- Aluminum sideplates
- Aircraft-grade double anodized Duralumin drilled and chamfered U-shape 32mm spool
- QuietCast® externally Adjustable Centrifugal Brake system
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy Speed Gears®, precision cut on Hamai CNC machines
- 95mm bowed carbon fiber handle with Winn® Dri-Tac knobs
- Titanium-coated zirconia line guide
- Carbon fiber drag system
- Patented Speed Dial® line indicator allows for easy identification of line type and pound test
- Patented retractable Speed Keeper® hook keeper allows you to secure lures and Texas rigged baits without scratching your reel
- External lube port
- Speed Lube® for exceptional smoothness and performance in all weather conditions
Techniques: Blade BaitsBuzz BaitsCarolina RigsChatterbaitsDeep Diving Crankbaits (13'+)Medium Diving Crankbaits (7'-12')Shallow Diving Crankbaits (0-6')Finesse JigsFootball JigsFrogs/ToadsGrass JigsHard Body SwimbaitsHard Topwater (Popping)Hard Topwater (Prop)Hard Topwater (Walking)JerkbaitsLarge Hair Jigs (Preacher)Lipless CrankbaitsShaky HeadsSoft Body Swimbaits (Large)SpinnerbaitsSpoonsStructure JigsSwim JigsTexas Rigs (Pitch/Flip)Umbrella Rigs
|MODEL||RETRIEVE||BEARINGS||GEAR RATIO||INCHES PER CRANK||WEIGHT (OZ)||MONO CAPACITY||BRAID CAPACITY||MAX DRAG (LB)|