See structure and cover with a new level of refined detail and at a range unmatched by any other structure imaging technology with Active Imaging 3-in-1 sonar featuring CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan with FishReveal. Get the best of CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging on one screen with FishReveal, a Lowrance exclusive that helps you easily recognize fish from structure and cover on high-detailed DownScan images.
Fish smarter when you know exactly what fish are doing – in real time – with ActiveTarget Live Sonar. Enjoy high-resolution views of fish movements, tracking them as they swim in and around cover. Watch their real-time response to your lure and you will know if your current technique is working or if it’s time to switch things up.
Spend more time trying to catch fish and less time trying to find them with the high-resolution detail of C-MAP Contour+ inland and coastal charts built into Elite FS displays. From finding key fishing areas, like ledges, drop-offs and ditches to navigating with precision to fish-holding areas, you will have more success on the water with high-resolution, bathymetric 1-foot contours on 15,000+ U.S. lakes and 9,400+ lakes in Canada.
NOTE: No Transducer model does not come with any transducers.
Lowrance Elite FS 9 Features:
- 9-Inch Display
- ActiveTarget Live Sonar ready
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 ready
- Preloaded C-MAP Contour+ inland and coastal charts with high-resolution, bathymetric 1-foot contours on 15,000+ U.S. Lakes and 9,400+ lakes in Canada
- Mapping options including C-MAP, Navionics and more
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- High-resolution multi-touch touchscreen
- Integrated wireless, NMEA 2000, and Ethernet connectivity
- Full touchscreen control of Power-Pole anchors and Ghost Trolling Motor
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov