NOTE: This product is available online only. Not available for in-store pickup.
The Lowrance Point-1 GPS Antenna is the ideal position and heading device to give anglers precision and accuracy on the water. The Point-1 Antenna provides extremely accurate and rapid boat position and speed updates. In addition – unlike other position-only antennas – this GPS antenna provides directional heading for accurate boat positioning at any speed and for radar/chart overlay. The Point-1 easily connects to any HDS unit or NMEA 2000 network and is fully waterproof, allowing it to be mounted to any surface of any boat.
Lowrance Point-1 GPS Antenna Features:
- NMEA 2000 position and heading sensor
- Supports GPS and GLONASS, Galileo-capable with future software update
- Supports SBAS including WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- 10 Hz updates for smooth and accurate location
- Integrated electronic compass provides 10Hz heading for chart stabilization and radar overlay, plus accurate course over ground even at low speeds
- Compact, rugged design for all marine environments and fully waterproof
- Includes spat/pole mount
- Not recommended for use with MARPA or Autopilot
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product has no fishing reports for these filters.
Be the first to file a report.