We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship same day.
Over two years in the making and countless hours of research and development have led to a tackle storage system that solves every major problem anglers encounter. Every feature on Plano's new EDGE series is part of a well-thought-out system to help you be a better angler. With an ever-expanding family, the EDGE Series offers both general purpose and specialized storage that will prolong the life of your tackle and give you an edge on the water. One quick glance shows these tackle boxes are different. Look closer and you'll find they're not only different – they're better in every way possible.
The EDGE 3600 has the smallest footprint (11”L x 7.25”W x 1.63”H) of the standard EDGE boxes. It’s a definite upgrade for any project that needs an extra dose of organization, whether on the water, in your home, or at a construction site. The EDGE 3600 is sized to complement any Plano 3600 Series size tackle system or storage system, including tackle bags, rack systems, and more.
Dimensions: 11”L x 7.25”W x 1.63”H
- Water Wick divider with reusable moisture-wicking packet
- Dri-Loc O-ring seal maintains waterproofing when closed
- Rustrictor technology delivers 360 degrees of rust-preventative protection
- EZ Label system for quick identification of contents
- DuraView crystal-clear polycarbonate lid
- One-handed latch design
- Ventilated dividers improve airflow
- Recessed dividers prevent content migration between departments
- Ribbed lids and base for durability
- Stainless steel pin hinges
- Stackable lids and bases
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.