Over two years in the making and countless hours of research and development have led to a tackle storage system that solves every major problem anglers encounter. Every feature on Plano's new EDGE series is part of a well-thought-out system to help you be a better angler. With an ever-expanding family, the EDGE Series offers both general purpose and specialized storage that will prolong the life of your tackle and give you an edge on the water. One quick glance shows these tackle boxes are different. Look closer and you'll find they're not only different – they're better in every way possible.
The EDGE Master Spinnerbait box features a rugged one-piece base that secures spinnerbaits for worry-free storage. The internal rail system allows baits to hang in their natural position for quick-drying, easy access, and absolutely no tangles. You'll wonder how you ever stored spinnerbaits without this EDGE tackle box!
Master Spinnerbait Box Dimensions: 14" x 6.25" x 7.28"
- Rugged one-piece base with center rail system holds spinnerbaits securely in place
- Adjustable sliding dividers to customize organization by size, color, or blade design
- Internal rail system hangs baits naturally for quick-drying, easy access, and no tangles
- Handles any size spinnerbait or buzzbait
- Dri-Loc O-ring seal maintains waterproofing when closed
- Rustrictor technology delivers 360 degrees of rust-preventative protection
- EZ Label system for quick identification of contents
- DuraView crystal-clear polycarbonate lid
- One-handed latch design
- Ribbed lids and base for durability
- Stainless steel pin hinges
- Stackable lids and bases
- Spinnerbaits not included
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.